The Legal Practice Support Marketing team have recently been working on a digital marketing project with Beacon Law, a Manchester based Personal Injury law firm who specialise in all types of personal injury claims, such as accidents at work, occupiers liability claims, claims against local authorities and RTA/ car accidents. We have worked alongside the Directors of Beacon Law to develop a marketing campaign which would drive more potential clients to Beacon Law’s website using a range of marketing strategies.
Why Did Beacon Law Require Our Assistance with Personal Injury Marketing?
Beacon Law had a large client base prior to our involvement, obtained through various methods. However, Directors Mark Brierley and Karen Sproston recognised that there was potential to reach more clients by investing in a digital marketing strategy.
Karen was particularly interested in developing and changing the appearance of the website to make it more user friendly and to incorporate more of the business personality into the website. Both Directors were aware of the benefits of using social media to reach more potential personal injury clients; however, like many other busy Solicitors, they simply did not have the time to invest in developing an effective social media strategy.
The Personal Injury Marketing Services Provided by Legal Practice Support
Our personal injury marketing project with Beacon Law is ongoing and we continue to provide legal marketing services to the firm to help increase their visibility, conversion rates and lead generation over time. The services we have provided to date include:
- A complete website revamp – As the Directors of Beacon Law were not completely satisfied with their existing website, we agreed to a complete makeover within their marketing package. They felt that the website they had in place was a bit dull, and that it required a more colourful design to inject more personality and to keep potential clients engaged in the services which they were offering.
We worked closely with the Directors and provided a range of colourful designs based on their ideas. When the Director decided on the design which best suited their brand, we applied the design to all pages on the website and added colourful graphics and images to complement the design.
- Technical SEO – There are many issues on a website which could drastically affect ranking positions within search results, including errors, slow loading pages and broken links.
The first thing we did when we started working on the Beacon Law website was obtain an SSL certificate to ensure security for visitors on the website. We also completed a full technical SEO audit and dealt with any issues on the site. As part of our marketing package, we complete regular technical SEO audits on the website to identify any issues ensure the website is performing well.
Finally, we ensured that the hosting provider was complimentary to the traffic we expected to the website, to ensure optimal speed for all types of users, from those utilising computers to those on mobile. The previous hosting provider caused form submission issues, which meant that any enquiry was not being rapidly processed and this needed to be remedied to ensure all prospective clients were promptly responded to.
- SEO Content Update – Content is one of the most important elements on a website. Incorporating Search Engine Optimisation into all content on a website will help to ensure that your target audience finds your website when using a search engine.
Content can include written content as well as images and multimedia. We ensure that all images and videos on the website are optimised in a way which will ensure page loading speed is as quick as possible. We also optimised all of the existing written content within the landing pages and service page, and added new written content where required.
- Keyword Research – We identified a list of the best keywords which Beacon Law should target within their written content to help compete with other solicitors in this practice area. We then came up with a plan on how to best target these specific keywords by adding new pages and writing blog posts.
- Provision of Regular Written Content – To assist in the improvement of search engine ranking positions, Legal Practice Support now provide regular, SEO friendly, written content in the form of blog post articles and service pages. We use the keywords identified and produce content with the intention of targeting specific keywords.
- Social Media Management – As Beacon Law already had Facebook and Twitter accounts, we decided to further improve their scope for social media marketing by creating an Instagram profile for the business. We now schedule regular posts on behalf of Beacon Law to attract new visitors to the site and to keep potential clients updated on the services they offer. Regularly linking to the Beacon Law website on social media has also assisted in the improvement of search engine rankings by driving more traffic to the website.
What Has This Personal Injury Marketing Campaign Achieved?
Since the initiation of this project, we have managed to create a more attractive and engaging website for Beacon Law. We have seen an increase in traffic to the website as the result of improved visibility on search engines. We did this by improving rankings for keywords and adding pages to target new keywords. Using social media, we have generated new followers to all pages by posting regular content and have kept the existing audience updated and engaged in the services which Beacon has to offer.
Although the website’s visibility has increased, personal injury law is a very competitive area and, thus, more time, hard work, and patience will be required to improve search engine rankings further and to target more keywords. Search Engine Optimisation is something which should be viewed as a medium to long-term strategy and generally speaking, results will begin to arise after 3 – 6 months. Even when we reach the top-ranking positions on search engines, we must ensure that the Beacon Law website is kept updated to stay there.
How Can Legal Practice Support Assist Your Firm?
If you are a personal injury lawyer requiring assistance with your marketing strategy, feel free to get in touch with us today by contact our marketing manager at email@example.com, or contact our marketing experts directly on 01204 930234. Legal Practice support assist all types of law firms and legal service providers by providing effective, affordable digital marketing packages.
The incorporation of a great marketing strategy is necessary in the current legal world as the increasing competition in a crowded market, and from larger law firms with significant resources can make it difficult to make your law firm stand out from the crowd.
The experienced marketing team at Legal Practice Support provide marketing services to help increase your firm’s online presence and create increased awareness of the legal services provided by your business. The services we provide include the following:
- Web Design and Development
- Search Engine Optimisation – An essential strategy for legal marketing, used to place your business website pages in an optimal place in the unpaid results section returned by a search engine such as Google.
- Content Creation – The type of SEO friendly content creation services we offer include article writing for your website blog and the creation of new webpages and updating of current content on existing webpages to ensure they meet SEO requirements.
- Social Media Management – Our marketing packages can include the creation of social media profiles for your business as well as the management of your social media profiles with the creation of regular posts to drive more people to your website and improve your online presence.
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Ads – This may include Google Ads campaigns, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Instagram Ads, or Linkedin Ads. We would usually request that the client provides an additional budget for the use of a PPC campaign.
We work with businesses of all shapes and sizes in any legal sector, so whether you are a family lawyer, employment solicitor, personal injury attorney, or a firm who deals with multiple areas of law, get in contact with us today. We also provide our services for non-solicitors and those who provide legal services, such as Costs Draftsmen, Legal IT consultants, law firm insolvency firms and many others.
For more information on the marketing services we provide, please contact our Marketing Manager, Stacey Owens via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal Practice Support currently offer legal costs assistance, Proclaim Development, IT services and Legal Marketing Services, as well as having significant contacts in the legal market to assist in any areas of interest.Read More