What is Legal Case Management Software?
All law firms will have some sort of document management system or software to help them carry out day to day tasks and manage their cases effectively. Most legal practice management software systems will offer a wide range of features such as time recording, document production, reporting, and accounting which can all be managed using one single platform. Good legal case management software is essential for running and managing a successful law firm, regardless of the firm size. This type of software, if used to its full potential, will make the role of the file handler easier and more efficient.
Why Do We Recommend Proclaim Legal Case Management Software?
As Proclaim legal software is the most popular legal costs management software utilised by over 25,000 businesses, it is no surprise that it has been endorsed by the Law Society. Proclaim now offer cloud based legal software which will allow law firm staff to have access from anywhere in the world. This is particularly beneficial for when staff are required to work from home.
One of the main benefits of Proclaim is the fact that it is so flexible and can be developed to meet your firm’s bespoke requirements.
Proclaim Legal Case Management Software Development
Proclaim case management software can be seamlessly developed in the following ways:
- Automation – Proclaim Process Automation can assist in improving productivity by cutting down on those repetitive and tedious admin processes. Automated tasks can increase the efficiency of file handlers by cutting down on tedious, robotic tasks. Thus, allowing them to focus on more complex tasks and settling cases more swiftly.
- MI Reports – Management reports within the system allow in-depth data to be retrieved and analysed at any given time. Proclaim comes with numerous out-of-the-box management reports. However, many firms of Solicitors soon feel the need to develop their own bespoke reports to cover their unique business needs.
- Integration with IT Systems – Integration with third party systems is one of the most useful features which can be achieved through the development of the system. Proclaim can be seamlessly synchronised with many third-party systems, resulting in improved efficiency and increased profits.
- Workflow Optimisation – Productivity, client care, and compliance can all be improved through the use of workflow optimisation and task automation within the system.
- Bulk Data Solutions – The ability to import and export Proclaim data can greatly assist in productivity, efficiency and can prevent the risk of data loss.
Why Choose Legal Practice Support to Develop Your Legal Case Management System?
At LPS we specialise in Legal IT and Proclaim Development solutions. We offer optimisation of your system through the development of the legal case management software to ensure you are making the most of your system
Our goal is to ensure that by optimising your Proclaim system through software development, we can deliver real financial returns to your business. The law firms we assist benefit from vastly improved efficiency and profitability as a result of developing their case management system which has and continues to enable them to adapt with modern law reforms. Development of their Proclaim system has also helped our clients to be a step ahead with regards to the embracing of technological changes in the legal landscape.
Our expert Proclaim development team have extensive years of experience of improving the day to day productivity of the Proclaim case management system.
If you would like to discuss how a Proclaim Developer from the LPS team could assist your law firm, please contact us for further information.
James Denby is Head of Proclaim Development at Legal Practice Support and oversees all projects to ensure work is completed to a high standard for all clients. As an experienced Proclaim Developer, James also maintains his own workload, consisting of complex development projects or high priority tasks. He can be contacted via e-mail at email@example.com, or get in touch with one of the team via Live Chat, or via telephone on the number detailed below.