Proclaim Features: How Useful is Basic Proclaim Software?
Proclaim is the most popular legal software with over 25,000 professionals using the software. There are many useful Proclaim features which help law firms increase efficiency when carrying out everyday tasks. Out of the box Proclaim software has many basic functions which can be developed to maximise efficiency and profitability further.
What are the main Proclaim Features?
The basic Proclaim software can provide such advantages to traditional paper practices that often, further development is overlooked however, continuing to invest in developing the software ensures that your team continually increase their efficiency and profitability. The main basic Proclaim features are as follows:
- Every detail of a case can be managed within Proclaim. All correspondence and actions taken on a case are automatically stored within the file.
- One of the most useful Proclaim features is the ability to save time by using Proclaim to automatically produce documents with a single click, removing every bit of repetition and time wasting. Standard templates can be created, and the client experience is improved with automated updates at relevant case stages and minimises the risk of errors.
- Another great Proclaim feature is the ability to produce MI Reports. These allow us to analyse what key tasks are being completed and which are not, what stages your entire caseload is at, and yield important management information such as WIP, number of files, lifespan of cases and profitability.
- Workflow optimisation is another one, of many, Proclaim features. It provides the ability to ensure case types follow a set, approved and compliant process to improve both the client journey and ensure adherence to pre-action protocols and Court deadlines
- Proclaim possesses the ability to integrate with third party systems. One of the main benefits of this is that data can be exported and imported automatically or at the click of a button. This saves a vast amount of time on re-keying data into your own system manually.
- Proclaim databases provide us with the ability to manage bulk data analysis and prevents the risk of data loss being an issue.
Why Should we Develop the Basic Proclaim Features?
These are just some of the basic Proclaim features that come with the out of the box software. Continuing to invest in developing the software ensures that your team continually increase their efficiency and profitability.
Proclaim practice management software is utilised by over 25,000 professionals and is endorsed by the law society. The basic version of Proclaim is designed mainly to assist with the process management of law firms. One of the main benefits of the system is that Proclaim is easily adapted to your exact requirements to meet the needs of your law firm. The Proclaim Development team at Legal Practice Support specialise in taking the out-of-box Proclaim case management software and developing it to your firm’s bespoke needs
It is no surprise that the most profitable law firms are also those which are embracing technology. Feel free to take a look at our central Proclaim Development page to find out more about the main areas which can be developed. To get the most out of your Proclaim software, read our blog to keep up to date with recent developments, or get in contact with our Head Proclaim Developer, James Denby, at email@example.com, or submit an enquiry on the Contact Form.
For regular updates on Proclaim, follow us on our Linkedin Social Media page.