James Denby is Head of Proclaim Development at Legal Practice Support, and oversees all projects to ensure work is completed to a high standard for all clients. As an experienced Proclaim Developer, Bristol, James also maintains his own workload, consisting of complex development project or high priority tasks.
At LPS, we have a team of experienced full time Proclaim Developers who can assist your law firm in getting the most out of your Proclaim case management system.
Proclaim Developer Bristol: How Can Proclaim be Developed?
- Automation – Proclaim Process Automation can assist in improving productivity by cutting down on those repetitive and tedious admin processes. Automated tasks can increase the efficiency of file handlers by cutting down on tedious, robotic tasks. Thus, allowing them to focus on more complex tasks and settling cases more swiftly.
- MI Reports – Management reports within the system allow in-depth data to be retrieved and analysed at any given time. Proclaim comes with numerous out-of-the-box management reports. However, many firms of Solicitors soon feel the need to develop their own bespoke reports to cover their unique business needs.
- Integration with IT Systems – Integration with third party systems is one of the most useful features which can be achieved through the development of the system. Proclaim can be seamlessly synchronised with many third-party systems, resulting in improved efficiency and increased profits.
- Workflow Optimisation – Productivity, client care, and compliance can all be improved through the use of workflow optimisation and task automation within the system.
- Bulk Data Solutions – The ability to import and export Proclaim data can greatly assist in productivity, efficiency and can prevent the risk of data loss.
How Can Legal Practice Support Assist?
Legal Practice Support are specialists in Proclaim Development solutions and Legal IT. We offer optimisation of your Proclaim system through the development of the software to ensure you are making the most of your system. Development of your system will vastly improve the productivity and efficiency of file handlers and will deliver real financial returns to your firm.
If you would like to discuss how a Proclaim Developer from the LPS team could assist your law firm, please contact us for further information.
James Denby is Head of Proclaim Development at Legal Practice Support and oversees all projects to ensure work is completed to a high standard for all clients. As an experienced Proclaim Developer, James also maintains his own workload, consisting of complex development projects or high priority tasks. He can be contacted via e-mail at email@example.com, or get in touch with us via Live Chat or the contact form, below.
Satisfied Client Stories
“Prior to their (Legal Practice Support) involvement we had little to no reporting and what we did have was generally manually accumulated data on spreadsheets. Since Legal Practice Support began enhancing our system they have enabled us to receive key management information as and when required, which allows us to evaluate key areas of the business, as well as provide overviews of fee earners case progression and their performance amongst other things.”
“We have had the out of the box Proclaim system for many years and whilst we were content with its performance it wasn’t until we utilised the services of Legal Practice Support to help streamline and automate our workflows that we really saw its potential to save time and money by maximising the efficiency of our workflows.”
Need advice or support for Proclaim?
If you would like to speak with someone directly
Call Us On