James Denby is Head of Proclaim Development at Legal Practice Support, and oversees all projects to ensure work is completed to a high standard for all clients. As an experienced Proclaim Developer, Chester, James also maintains his own workload, consisting of complex development project or high priority tasks.
Identifying a niche in the legal market to provide consultant services as a Proclaim Developer, Chester, James has vastly expanded his personal legal knowledge outside the area of personal injury and financial work. His work has now expanded into areas of cavity wall claims, conveyancing, commercial litigation and family matters.
James now possesses in excess of ten years’ experience developing Proclaim. He has also trained a team of Proclaim Developers to ensure clients’ day-to-day and large project requirements are met by LPS.
At LPS, we have a team of experienced full time Proclaim Developers who can assist your law firm in getting the most out of your Proclaim case management system.
Expertise in developing the client care experience and ensuring adherence to evolving compliance requirements also form part of the LPS team’s wealth of knowledge and experience. Recent projects include creating a mandatory Anti-Money Laundering process for new cases, and utilising Third-Party Integration to ensure insurance policies can swiftly be created.
Proclaim Developer Chester: How Can Proclaim be Developed?
- Automation – Proclaim Process Automation can assist in improving productivity by cutting down on those repetitive and tedious admin processes. Automated tasks can increase the efficiency of file handlers by cutting down on tedious, robotic tasks. Thus, allowing them to focus on more complex tasks and settling cases more swiftly.
- MI Reports – Management reports within the system allow in-depth data to be retrieved and analysed at any given time. Proclaim comes with numerous out-of-the-box management reports. However, many firms of Solicitors soon feel the need to develop their own bespoke reports to cover their unique business needs.
- Integration with IT Systems – Integration with third party systems is one of the most useful features which can be achieved through the development of the system. Proclaim can be seamlessly synchronised with many third-party systems, resulting in improved efficiency and increased profits.
- Workflow Optimisation – Productivity, client care, and compliance can all be improved through the use of workflow optimisation and task automation within the system.
- Bulk Data Solutions – The ability to import and export Proclaim data can greatly assist in productivity, efficiency and can prevent the risk of data loss.
Amongst the many projects completed for clients as a Proclaim Developer, our key successes to date have included:
- Creating an integrated costs, debt and accounts process. This has vastly reduced file handler mistakes in recovering disbursements and in calculating fixed costs. He has also automated the debt chasing and accounting process for recovered legal fees.
- Providing automated MI reports to allow department managers to assess their team’s caseload each morning. This identified the bottlenecks in the workflow for each department and identified cases on which actions needed to be completed to progress matters forward to settlement. This ultimately resulted in large increases in profit and turnover as a result of focussing file handlers on key processes.
- Integrating external data for new enquiries from a client’s website, to auto generate new cases within Proclaim, and automating the process for following up potential claims. This vastly improved new client retention and the proportion of enquires converted to instructions.
How Can Legal Practice Support, Proclaim Developer Chester Assist?
Legal Practice Support are specialists in Proclaim Development solutions and Legal IT. We offer optimisation of your Proclaim system through the development of the software to ensure you are making the most of your system. Development of your system will vastly improve the productivity and efficiency of file handlers and will deliver real financial returns to your firm.
If you would like to discuss how a Proclaim Developer from the LPS team could assist your law firm, please contact us for further information.
James Denby is Head of Proclaim Development at Legal Practice Support and oversees all projects to ensure work is completed to a high standard for all clients. As an experienced Proclaim Developer, James also maintains his own workload, consisting of complex development projects or high priority tasks. He can be contacted via e-mail at email@example.com, or get in touch with us via Live Chat or the contact form, below.
At Legal Practice Support, we are always happy to hear from qualified experienced jobseekers. The Proclaim development team will be seeking a Proclaim developer to join us in the near future. If you have knowledge of Proclaim and are interested in joining our team, feel free to send us an e-mail with your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Satisfied Client Stories
“Prior to their (Legal Practice Support) involvement we had little to no reporting and what we did have was generally manually accumulated data on spreadsheets. Since Legal Practice Support began enhancing our system they have enabled us to receive key management information as and when required, which allows us to evaluate key areas of the business, as well as provide overviews of fee earners case progression and their performance amongst other things.”
“We have had the out of the box Proclaim system for many years and whilst we were content with its performance it wasn’t until we utilised the services of Legal Practice Support to help streamline and automate our workflows that we really saw its potential to save time and money by maximising the efficiency of our workflows.”
Need advice or support for Proclaim?
If you would like to speak with someone directly
Call Us On