Contact Us Today To Find Out How We Can Help
We have expertise in developing the client care experience and ensuring adherence to evolving compliance requirements. We identify, design and implement changes to your Proclaim system to help you get the most out of it. Recent projects include creating a mandatory Anti-Money Laundering process for new cases, and utilising Third-Party Integration to ensure insurance policies can swiftly be created.
The law firms we assist benefit from vastly improved efficiency and profitability as a result of our assistance in developing their case management system. Our assistance enables them to adapt with modern law reforms, and to be a step ahead in embracing technological changes in the legal landscape.
Now is the time to embrace such technology when looking forward to the upcoming legal changes and reforms.
Proclaim Developer Leeds: How Can Proclaim be Developed?
Legal Practice Support can develop your case management system. Our Proclaim developer, Leeds services include the following:
- Automation – Proclaim Process Automation can assist in improving productivity by cutting down on those repetitive and tedious admin processes. Automated tasks can increase the efficiency of file handlers by cutting down on tedious, robotic tasks. It enables them to focus on more complex tasks and settling cases more swiftly.
- MI Reports – Management reports within the system allow in-depth data to be retrieved and analysed at any given time. Proclaim comes with numerous out-of-the-box management reports. However, many firms of Solicitors soon feel the need to develop their own bespoke reports to cover their unique business needs.
- Integration with IT Systems – Integration with third party systems is one of the most useful features which can be achieved through the development of the system. Proclaim can be seamlessly synchronised with many third-party systems, resulting in improved efficiency and increased profits.
- Workflow Optimisation – Productivity, client care, and compliance can all be improved through the use of workflow optimisation and task automation within the system.
- Bulk Data Solutions – The ability to import and export Proclaim data can greatly assist in productivity, efficiency and can prevent the risk of data loss.
Amongst the many projects completed for clients as a Proclaim Developer Leeds, our key successes to date have included:
- Creating an integrated costs, debt and accounts process. This has vastly reduced file handler mistakes in recovering disbursements and in calculating fixed costs. He has also automated the debt chasing and accounting process for recovered legal fees.
- Providing automated MI reports to allow department managers to assess their team’s caseload each morning. This identified the bottlenecks in the workflow for each department and identified cases on which actions needed to be completed to progress matters forward to settlement. This ultimately resulted in large increases in profit and turnover as a result of focusing file handlers on key processes.
- Integrating external data for new enquiries from a client’s website, to auto generate new cases within Proclaim, and automating the process for following up potential claims. This vastly improved new client retention and the proportion of enquires converted to instructions.
How Can Legal Practice Support, Proclaim Developer Leeds Assist?
Legal Practice Support are specialists in Proclaim Development solutions and Legal IT. We offer optimisation of your Proclaim system through the development of the software to ensure you are making the most of your system. Development of your system will vastly improve the productivity and efficiency of file handlers and will deliver real financial returns to your firm.
If you would like to discuss how a Proclaim Developer from the LPS team could assist your law firm, please contact us for further information.
James Denby is Head of Proclaim Development at Legal Practice Support and oversees all projects to ensure work is completed to a high standard for all clients. As an experienced Proclaim Developer, James also maintains his own workload, consisting of complex development projects or high priority tasks. He can be contacted via e-mail at email@example.com, or get in touch with us via Live Chat or the contact form, below.
Satisfied client stories
"Since we first began utilising the services of Legal Practice Support, we have seen a dramatic improvement in the capabilities of our Proclaim system. The system has seen substantial enhancements with regards to automation; tasks that previously could take staff hours, can now be completed within minutes."
"Prior to their (Legal Practice Support) involvement, we had little to no reporting; and what we did have was generally manually accumulated data on spreadsheets. Since Legal Practice Support began enhancing our system, they have enabled us to receive key management information as and when required, which allows us to evaluate key areas of the business, as well as provide overviews of fee earners' case progression and their performance amongst other things."
" We have had the out of the box Proclaim system for many years, and whilst we were content with its performance, it wasn't until we utilised the services of Legal Practice Support to help streamline and automate our workflows that we really saw its potential to save time and money by maximising the efficiency of our workflows."
We're here to support your practice
Contacting us is free. It's our goal to put you at ease and offer expert advice on Proclaim development, IT support and Costs Drafting
4 Bark Street East, Bolton, BL2 3PF