Advantages of Integrated Software Applications for Law Firms
Contact us today to find out how we can help
What are integrated software applications?
Integrated software applications can be defined as multiple systems working together using a shared space to host all business software systems. Quite often, software is integrated in a way that all applications can be managed using one single programme or platform as the data hub.
An example of this in a law firm would be using your CRM system or case management system as a central location to access other programmes. Integrated business software is regularly used within the Proclaim case management system, for example, software such as Microsoft Outlook, Xero accounting software, and Salesforce can be integrated into Proclaim, using Proclaim as the main data hub to access all applications.
Advantages of integrated software applications
There are many key benefits of integrating your business software in place of using a siloed software system, from increased productivity of fee earners, to increased profits for your law firm. Some of the main advantages of integrated software applications are listed below:
- Employee productivity – Using an integrated software system will help your fee earners and employees to work at an optimal level. Fee earners are often slowed down with tasks requiring them to manually transfer client data from one system to another. A siloed business software system can also raise the risk of errors and mistakes when moving data.
- Cost effective – A high amount of resources, energy and time are required to update an maintain a number of different software suites. Integrating your software applications will be a cost saving solution to these issues, allowing your business to operate more efficiently.
- Real time visibility – One of the main advantages of integrated software applications is that it provides real-time data in one place. This will save fee earners time which would have been spent looking through separate databases and software applications to get a full picture on operations or client cases.
- Improves customer experience – A good client experience is vital for the reputation of your law firm. Having an integrated case management system can allow clients to access the case data and allows fee earners to answer client questions as quickly as possible as they will have easy access to customer information.
Case management system integrations
The good news for law firms is that the majority of case management systems can be seamlessly integrated with many other types of software and third party applications. This will help you law firm save vast amounts of time and money.
.CMS integrations enable your staff to enjoy full and seamless, bespoke IT solutions with your chosen case management system as the data hub.
Examples of CMS integrations with third party applications include, but are not limited to:
- Integrations with accounting software such as Xero or Quickbooks
- Electronic e-signature integrations
- Integrating with Money Claim Online
- Importing client details from website contact forms to set up new enquires within LEAP
- Integrations with appointment booking software such as Lawtap
- Integrations with Office 365
- Integrations with ATE/LEI providers
- Importing data from a spreadsheet to automatically set up new enquiries or cases
- Integrations with e-billing software
- Integrations with medical agencies
- Integrations with Salesforce
- Integrations with Zoho
- Integrations with LawConnect
How Can Legal Practice Support Assist?
The Legal Practice Support team understand the advantages of integrated software systems for law firms We are skilled in developing and optimising your case management system to fit 100% with your business needs.
James Denby is Head of Software Development at Legal Practice Support and oversees all projects to ensure work is completed to a high standard for all clients. As an experienced developer, James also maintains his own workload, consisting of complex development projects or high priority tasks. He can be contacted via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or get in touch with us via Live Chat or the contact form, below.
Satisfied client stories
"Since we first began utilising the services of Legal Practice Support, we have seen a dramatic improvement in the capabilities of our Proclaim system. The system has seen substantial enhancements with regards to automation; tasks that previously could take staff hours, can now be completed within minutes."
"Prior to their (Legal Practice Support) involvement, we had little to no reporting; and what we did have was generally manually accumulated data on spreadsheets. Since Legal Practice Support began enhancing our system, they have enabled us to receive key management information as and when required, which allows us to evaluate key areas of the business, as well as provide overviews of fee earners' case progression and their performance amongst other things."
" We have had the out of the box Proclaim system for many years, and whilst we were content with its performance, it wasn't until we utilised the services of Legal Practice Support to help streamline and automate our workflows that we really saw its potential to save time and money by maximising the efficiency of our workflows."
We're here to support your practice
Contacting us is free. It's our goal to put you at ease and offer expert advice on Proclaim development, IT support and Costs Drafting
4 Bark Street East, Bolton, BL2 3PF